Tuesday 27 December 2016

Fist

Fist

Required Chars - MUTO

Stage - 44 Second fight with Shuu

How to unlock Fist in Devil Beater.
How to get Fist in Devil Beater

Getting fist is quite a challenge. He is in the same stage as corrupted (?) Shuu, who deals a ton of damage.

On the left wall, when you spawn, look all along the edge on the floor. There should be a semi transparent orange pumpkin. Basically, you stand on this pumpkin with MUTO, and as soon as the boss dies, reset. You should then respawn with fist in your character selection.

6 comments:

  1. It's not when the boss dies it's for one minute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to get it, did it get changed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Now I know how to unlock that. It's such a useful guide for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my reader. Can you Help me please?
    perfectxml

    ReplyDelete